Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some on my travels the past week ...

I read a post of a blog the other day, that I really liked. The things she mentioned were just simple thoughts:
*While I don’t necessarily advocate a head-in-the-sand approach to life, I do think that sometimes we consume more news than is good for us.

*I’d say that you should focus at work, cook healthy food for your family, exercise, and focus on your blessings…the same kind of stuff you should do if the economic sky is not falling.

If your financial house isn’t in order, I do think it would be wise to work on fixing that, but I’d offer that identical advice no matter what the state of the economy.



Another one that I liked was
16 Energy Boosters That Won’t Leave You Depleted

1 comment:

Jen said...

That first one is so very, VERY true! I love it! I've been thinking about that very thing for some time now because of how too much news (I'm thinking of bad news) can be hard for the soul. It can be discouraging and deflating and just rough. So, I heartily agree with that comment! :) I liked all of them, really, but that first one really struck a chord today. I'm just glad to know that other people have been thinking about the same thing as I have. :)