and Where would we be without the power of God? I don't even want to know. I never knew two years could take so long. Of course I remember like it was yesterday; and think of that day often. So thankful for God's presences in my life and the blessing of the most wonderful husband and all the great friends that have the love of Christ in them showing forth.
Thanks Jan & Jane for visiting Jasmarie's grave and ALL you do and have done for us. We LOVE you both very much. You will ALWAYS have a special place in our hearts!!
So much has happened in the last two years it seems like a whirl wind. We may not have planned it so; but we can be thankful for experiences that draw us nearer to God and his loving power. We sure have felt it poured out in abundance and have been glad to see His hand working in our lives. "He will guide us safely HOME" where our special three little ones are with Him now.
We are thankful for our 'new family' and the love and care that they show as well. It is wonderful to see the life of Christ lived out in others, no matter where we are. There's a special closeness I feel to some of our GREAT friends here. "Joy and sorrow interwoven; Love in all I see"
It doesn't make it any easier but Warner & I are very thankful for hope! The hope growing inside of me ... that we long to bring home in April. We are thankful for the new opportunities that God has given. But I can still only take one day at a time. "Oh to TRUST Him then more fully..."
9 comments:
When I read the previous post and the poem, I was at first taken back by the thought "has it really been two years since Jasmarie passed away?" It seems hard to believe that much time has passed so quickly. And then quickly my next thoughts were so mindful of you two and how many long hours and days and moments have filled these last two years. I remember being with you in the special get together at your place in remembering Jasmarie last year. It was very touching.
And how exciting for the hope that's growing in you! It is so true - joy and sorrow interwoven. Thinking of you and sending big hugs to you!! take care, love, Mo
Oh, Crystal...what do I even say?!? I love you both very much and I miss you SO much, but I know all about being where you feel you are supposed to be! And now your little announcement...my heart swells with HOPE for you, too!! I wish I could be RIGHT THERE with you through this time, but since obvious distance prevents that, just know that I am ALWAYS with you in heart and mind. I am SO happy for you and looking forward with hope to the month of April!! xoxoxo
Two long years and our thoughts have gone to you often. We heard so helpfully about that song (joy and sorrow interwoven) At York this year! Life is like a weaving: it is the dark threads that bring out the bright ones. Congrats on the hope of what is to come in April. Best wishes from us.
Crystal and Warner~ We think of you often and can't begin to know your loss. But I am glad we can pray for you and lift you up. SO wonderful to hear of the "hope" growing inside of you! We look forward to seeing you at convention. May you have grace and strength for the coming days!
so hard to believe that 2 years has already passed. I have sure been thinking of you guys.
Glad to hear that there is 'hope'
Only God knows what is in his plans.....we just trust.
I've been thinking of you so much, and your 2 posts put tears in my eyes. And then to read of your April bundle of joy, CONGRATULATIONS! SO excited for you! If baby is a girl, you should call her Hope! I love that name :)
*hugs* thankful that time heals but that you never forget.
I often think of you folks and your life's experiences....I appreciated your post, Crystal. And congratulations on your wonderful news. I have a feeling all will go well. Take care, Linda
I don't know you, but think of you often, glad to hear your good news. Take care!
Post a Comment