
...to our new blog!
So since you're here, feel free to comment on every post ;)
I don't promise any more frequent posting, but I will try to keep you all more informed. I am also trying to start doing some digi scrapbooking.
I am also very busy with work right now so maybe I could try to post once a week on my day off. AND Warner starts a new job on Monday. So that doesn't leave anyone on the house duty & meals shift. ---As you can see there's a lot going on in our life right now!---- So if you want me to keep posting you need to comment. More comments will encourage more posting.
9 comments:
Hi! I check your blog every once in a while to see how ya'll are doing and stumbled across your new blog. Don't think I've actually met you, but I know the Cronks from NE and my mom knows you....(Sheryl Stouffer). Just thought I'd pop in and say "hi!".
Glad Warner has a new job!! I always like to stop by once in a while. Don't work to hard. Linda
Glad Warner has a job! And you're staying busy. ;) I know what you mean about comments - the more comments I get the more I want to post. Funny how that works. ;) Looking forward to seeing some of your digi scraping.
Hey you two, glad your keeping busy! and we certainly continue to keep you in our thoughts! Hope your doing well and will look forward to the updates...not that we can give you a hard time....it has been WAY too long since I have posted...sigh. Loves. B, J and S.
I've already told you that I love your background, but I'll tell you again...I love it! It fits you guys SO well! :)
I enjoyed going through your music list, too. The "Find Out Who Your Friends Are" song really brought back a LOT of memories! Thanks for bringing back an "oldie but goodie"!! :)
Love you! :)
Glad Warner got a new job! Can't wait to hear more from y'all!
Hi there! FUN background on your new blog - I really like it!! Thanks for the invite to your blog -- I enjoy checking in on your happenings. And hooray for Warner & his new job!! What will he be doing? Hugs, Mo
yay! thank you for inviting me to your blog :)
Happy "day off" today.
thanks for the invite!
Post a Comment